Posted: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 7:38 AM
JOB POSTED 15 minutes ago
JOB TYPE Part-time
SCHEDULE Mornings, Afternoons, Weekdays, Weekends
CATEGORIES Afternoons, Collaborative, Community Oriented, Diverse, Mission Driven, Mornings, Sustainable, Weekdays, Weekends
We are hiring a part-time counter person! Come work with us greeting our customers, serving them coffee and pastries in the morning, taking orders during lunch, and closing down after a busy day. Our food is delicious, made with ingredients sourced from the farmers market and local ranches and waters. Our sandwiches are on house-made bread; soup, salads, are all made from scratch. Our customers are great - many, many regulars you will come to know well. It’s a lot of fun, and very satisfying work.
The days needed are: Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday
Hours are: 8:15 am-4:15 pm
Here is what you need:
* Have at least 1 year restaurant or cafe experience
* Have a deep love of food and local produce
* Are dedicated to excellence and hard work
* Care about contributing to a positive and collaborative work environment.
* Are interested in improving, learning, and sharing
About Standard Fare
Standard Fare is West Berkeley's answer to beautiful, delicious food prepared fresh daily from locally-sourced organic ingredients.
• Location: Berkeley, CA, East Bay
• Post ID: 89497612 eastbay