The Queen Anne
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Approx 665 Sq. Ft.
Monday - Saturday, 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Sunday, 11:00AM - 5:00PM
Model tours conducted until 15 minutes prior to closing.
Newark’s' Finest Apartments with Private Garages and Award-Winning Customer Service
Situated just minutes from the San Francisco Bay, Sycamore Bay is convenient to the Peninsula via the Dumbarton Bridge or just a short drive to the employment mecca of Silicon Valley.
And when you drive through the gates of this Victorian themed Newark apartment community, you'll have access to all the finest amenities. Meet your neighbors at a Super Bowl party in the resident lounge, BBQ some burgers with friends at the picnic area while the youngsters play on the playground or stop by the business center to grab your email before heading out for a bite to eat just minutes away. Head over to the fitness center for a quick work out before cooling down with a quick dip in the pool. Whatever your fancy, you'll find it here at Sycamore Bay apartments.
Built, owned and managed by Shea Apartment Communities, the thoughtfulness and quality workmanship found throughout the property will surely make you feel extraordinary. And once inside the apartments, you'll enjoy maple cabinetry, designer paint, specialty lighting as well as dual-paned windows and Whirlpool appliances.
Come experience the best Newark has to offer and see why Shea continues to be recognized as one of the Top Five apartment portfolios in the nation for customer satisfaction based upon resident surveys by SatisFacts Research, LLC.
- Private garages included with every apartment
- Resident lounge with kitchen and TV
- Fitness center and business center
- Pool, spa, playground and BBQ/picnic areas
- Maple cabinetry, designer paint and Whirlpool appliances including a w/d in every apartment
$500 for up to two cats
$600 for one dog
$850 for one dog, one cat
$1000 for two dogs
Cats: $25 a month pet rent per cat
Dogs: $50 a month pet rent per dog
Sycamore Bay Apartments accepts up to two pets per apartment. Dogs are restricted by breed and Shea Apartment Communities does not allow any of the following breeds or any mix of the following breeds: Akita, Bullmastiff, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Rottweiler, Shar Pei, Terrier (Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terrier, Am. Staffordshire Terrier or Bull Terrier) or Wolf Dog.
Cats and dogs must be spayed/neutered and inoculated as required by local law for each animal. Resident must keep inoculations current within the local municipality. All other types of animals must be caged. Reptile and fish tanks cannot exceed 25 gallons without management approval. Tanks exceeding 25 gallons will only be allowed in first floor apartments.
- One Bedroom, One Bath Carriage Style Floor Plan with Private Front Patio Entry
- Private Garage
- Nine-foot or Vaulted Ceilings
- Dual-paned Windows
- Raised Panel Doors with Brushed Chrome Hardware
- Gas Fireplace
- Maple Cabinetry
- Whirlpool Appliances including Gas Range, Microwave Oven and Dishwasher
- Breakfast Counter and Kitchen Pantry
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Full-sized Washer/Dryer
- Mirrored Wardrobe with Single and Double Poled Organizers
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Wired for Intrusion Alarm with Optional Monitoring
- Wired for Bedroom Ceiling Fan
- Multiple Phone and Cable Lines
- Huge Private Patio or Balcony
- Pet Friendly (Contact Us For More Information)
- Amenities may vary by location
- Controlled Access Gates
- Private Enclosed Garages
- Resort-style Pool and Spa
- Recreation Room with Gourmet Kitchen
- Business Center
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Weight Training Equipment
- BBQ and Picnic Area
- Car Wash Area
- Planned Resident Activities
- Resident Services
- Fully Furnished Corporate Suites Available
- 24-hour Professional On-site Management and Maintenance
- Ask About the Shea Family of Companies Discount Programs