No one's born great at public speaking. Some of us start off better than others, but what separates our abilities is the knowledge and skill we develop along the way.
There are things you can do, and things you can know, to get good at public speaking. All of speaking is learned. And it's learned in predictable ways that can't be faked and have no substitute.
Unfortunately, just speaking a lot won't do it. I can help you with what will.
Due to Overwhelming demand, please contact ASAP to ensure availability. For more information, reply to this ad, or go to http://goodrhetor.com/4-secrets-public-speaking
- Wide ranging high-profile and more relatable clientele
- 100% client satisfaction rate, giving real people real results every day
- I work with people of all skill levels and ages, whether native speakers or ESL
- Highly recommended
- Unique, novel, proven methods
- More than 10 years of experience teaching this
- Certified educator
- Industry speaker myself
- Top grad from UC Berkeley on the topic
- I work locally, remotely, or in combination, so you're never too far away to improve
- Group classes or one-on-one coaching available
- "Eye-opening. It's like finding out about The Matrix, and it's real!" -- Walter C.
- "I really enjoyed the course! Can't thank you enough, this is exactly what I needed." -- Tim U.
- "Learning from you is the best decision I could have made for my career." -- David F.
- "I couldn't be more satisfied. I've read many books and attended many seminars on the topic, but you're the only one I've ever encountered that isn't full of it when it comes to actually improving someone's public speaking ability, let alone all else. I also thoroughly enjoyed our meetings. They quickly became the highlight of my week." -- Pavan C.
- "I just wanted to give better presentations, and ended up being able to do everything better. What you teach has such far reaching implications that it's fundamentally changed the way I think and act in the world." -- Alon N.
- "Steven taught me to be slick! I didn't know that was something you could learn." -- Kim C.
- "This has been an unexpectedly life-changing." -- Katie K.
- "I could have skipped grade school and most of college if I'd simply found you earlier." -- Chen C.
- "Insightful, fun, and immediate results." -- T. Y.
- "I'm a notoriously poor learner, but you whipped me into shape. I now feel like I can box people with my mind." -- Agnes C.
- "This is great, thanks so much for doing all it is that you do. I'm so glad I took advantage of this opportunity." -- Bill H.
- "Any single session was worth all of what I paid you over the many months." -- Rohan A.
- "I'm not exaggerating when I say I've learned more practical knowledge for dealing with others from you during our short time together than I have in my entire life. Thank you so much for what you've taught me." -- Adrian A.
- "Finding you was the best thing I ever did for my career, and even my marriage!" -- Jason R.
- "You taught me to be smarter. My time with you was the most useful learning experience I've ever had." -- Wei L.
Tag CloudPublic Speaking, Coaching, Classes, Courses, Rhetoric, Tutor
• Post ID: 61163768 eastbay