About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 767896
**Please send resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org***
SalesForce Developer– The Salesforce developer will work closely with Analytical, Functional Stakeholder and User staff to develop (add) a new Customer Repository to the existing Org., retaining portions of the old, while creating an extract process for downstream processes. The developer will play a key role in the development and configuration of our CRM application to support new and maintain existing capabilities.
The Salesforce Developer– CRM Systems will perform a variety of project-related activities, including:
1. Serving as a knowledge resource for Salesforce.com capabilities and best practices.
2. Reviewing and understanding general business drivers and context for development projects.
3. Defining the Salesforce.com platform required to support functional and non-functional requirements and business processes.
4. Configuring working prototypes and performing business process reviews to validate and refine prototypes.
5. Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
6. Understanding and experience using design patterns
7. Passion for code quality and code reviews
8. Implement automated unit testing framework as required.
9. Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components developed by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
10. Will work under the guidance of Sr. Manager and/or Technical Lead
11. Preparing formal project documentation, including specifications, requirements summaries, logical and physical system design documents, state diagrams, and test scripts.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Operations, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
• 5 - 10 years of progressive experience as a Developer on Systems Implementation or Business Process projects, including responsibility for scheduling and budgeting aspects.
• Certification as Salesforce.com Developer HIGHLY preferred
• Experience with ERP and CRM management in a large organization.
• Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences.
• Post ID: 73857268 eastbay