NOW Hiring Strong Caregivers near Concord!! 12hr day shifts available! - 24Hr Homecare (Concord, CA)
24Hr HomeCare is an award-winning leader in the healthcare industry providing a needed service for the aging U.S. population. We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, and experienced healthcare professionals to join our team!
Personal attendant caregivers will perform non-medical companionship care for clients who by reason of advanced age, physical disability, and or mental deficiency need supervision. The caregiver also assists clients with other activities that are related to clients independent living and which cannot be performed by clients alone due to health and/or age limitations. Caregivers will be required to fill out proper forms and documentation pertaining to client care, maintain contact with the office staff for emergencies, and uphold rules and regulations pertaining to client health and medical information.
Caregiving Job Duties:
- Personal care assistance
- Incontinence care
- Transfer assistance
- Proper hand hygiene
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transportation (if applicable)
- Timekeeping of all shifts worked
- Keep all required documents up to date
- Other duties as assigned
- Arrive to and from assigned shift on time.
- Comply with rules and regulations pertaining to client health information, specifically HIPAA s policies and procedures.
- Appropriately report any changes to client s mental/physical health or home environment immediately.
- Maintain proper documentation pertaining to client health and follow specific instructions pertaining to client health.
- Promote positive, supportive, and respectful communication to client/family and 24Hr HomeCare.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of 24Hr HomeCare.
Represent 24Hr HomeCare to the best of your ability.
Keywords: CNA, HHA, caregiver, caregiving, Walnut Creek, oakland, alameda, facility, dementia, full time, part time, flexible, certified nursing assistant, homecare, caregivers, care provider, benefits, hayward, union city, fremont, Pleasanton, livermore
- Professional caregiving experience, certification from the Dept of
- Public Health, and/or equivalent education or clinical hands-on experience
- Professional caregiving references
- Proof of negative tuberculosis test/chest x-ray within 90 days
- Command of English language (verbal and written)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Registered Home Care Aide in good standing (CA only)
• Post ID: 83720617 eastbay