What you’ll be doing...
The position of Sr. Analyst Retail Facilities provides support to Verizon Wireless Retail leadership at the territory level for preventative, projects, and maintenance/repair of retail stores. This position manages day-to-day roll out of new initiatives, processes and procedures to retail leadership including, Directors, District Managers and Store Management. The Sr. Analyst is responsible for contract management including accurate documentation, quotes, scopes and negotiations. Other responsibilities include management of capital and expense costs for retail stores and projections for future budgets.
- Manage multiple vendors through tracking of vendor performance on a daily basis.
- Manage all preventative and maintenance/repair work associated with retail stores within a geographic territory.
- Manage vendor relationships including landlords by meeting regularly to coach and develop clear expectations.
- Responsible for various capital purchase order requests and approvals including but not limited to: developing scope of work, support controller guidelines, strategic planning for best use of capital funds each year.
- Review and approve all expense invoicing prior to payment being processed.
- Notifying billing coordinators of all vendor changes, store locations closing or opening, landlord changes, anything that impacts proper billing.
- Initiate all project work in existing stores including but not limited to minor remodels, wall removals, and showroom millwork replacements.
- Devise new programs to continuously improve quality effectiveness and add value by seeking means to reduce annual facility costs.
- Train store staff of upcoming or new programs and processes.
- Liaison between store personnel and other groups such as Risk Management and Environmental Management.
- Ensure that the Disaster Recovery program is in place for all retail locations and that all locations are prepared for potential disaster scenarios.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities, Real Estate, Construction, or Business related major or three or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years retail facilities work experience (i.e., minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanicals).
- Financial analysis and budgeting knowledge.
- Experience managing retail leased properties of 2500 to 5000 square feet.
- Experience with contract negotiations.
- Willingness to work night and weekend hours as needed.
Even better if you have:
- Background in security energy management.
- Strong office and computer skills (Excel, MS Word, MS Project).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement activities; balance multiple priorities to meet a demanding workload with strict deadlines while providing excellent service to the customer.
- Project Management experience.
- Membership in related organizations such as PRSM, IFMA or BOMA.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7637618-senior-analyst-retail-facilities
• Post ID: 81173877 eastbay