Posted: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:16 AM
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of 1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled 538 billion. As of year:end 2016, New York Life's surplus was 23.336 billion**. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard and Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
The Senior Associate, Zone Regional Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Latino Market strategy, tactics, and programs geared to achieve continuous growth in recruiting, manpower, Life Cases, and Life First year commissions in the territory and General Offices assigned. Total ownership and accountability in the implementation of all programs in the assigned area is required. Responsibilities include:
Team management and Supervision
* Responsibility for team performance, management, and supervision with regards to all measureable indicators such as recruiting activity, timely implementation of monthly and quarterly LM sales and recruiting activities.
* Implementation of performance expectations. Conduct and record weekly PRP meetings with direct reports to assess activity, progress, and results, as well as provide direction, coaching and positive reinforcement as needed.
Business Management and Reporting
* Ongoing ownership and analysis of Latino Market recruiting, sales, and manpower indicators including pipeline analysis and forecasting for the assigned area.
* Responsible for teams accurate, timely, and thorough tracking and reporting of daily, weekly, and monthly activity such as GOLD system daily and weekly tracking.
* Responsible for timely and accurate management of territory and GO budgets as well as expense forecasting, reconciliation, and documentation.
Field Development and Management Relationships
* Maintain ongoing relationships with Field Managers in all GOs in the assigned area, gain commitment and follow:up routinely on progress towards goals and activities in both Senior Associate and territory assigned.
Field Development of Greenfield Offices
* Work with the Latino Market Zone Manager and the Management Teams of the target GOs to create the action plan. He or she will oversee the day:to:day implementation of tactics that result in increased candidate flow, case rate generation and other sales activities, and incremental manpower in the Latino Market i.e 1. Assessment of Assigned General Offices or Territory and Relationship Building in the Latino Market, 2. Implement Nominating, Centers of Influence, Recruiting, and Candidate Engagement Activities, 3. Implement Sales, Marketing, and Agent Development Activities.
* Bachelor Degree required/and or equivalent business experience.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Portuguese a plus.
* Recruiting and sales management experience. Life Insurance sales experience and Life and Health license a plus.
* Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Ability to navigate complex computer systems and programs.
* Event planning and project management skills are required.
* Thorough knowledge and experience of Agency systems, sales process and production factors in a Life Insurance sales environment.
* Able to demonstrate str
• Location: East Bay, Walnut Creek
• Post ID: 78886878 eastbay