Are you a busy parent, busy student, always giving your time to your community and an all-around caregiver, looking for extra income?
- Do you have extra time over the weekends?
- Do you have extra time while the kids are in school?
- Do you have extra time after classes?
- Retiree looking to give back to the community?
- Are you a natural caregiver to everyone you meet?
- Interim Assisted Care of East Bay is looking for community members with extra time to fill home care aide positions today!
Home Care Aide Job Description:
As a Home Care Aide, you will provide our clients with assistance, support, and activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, toileting, meal preparation, light house cleaning, etc...) that will allow our seniors/clients to remain in the comfort of their own home where they prefer to be.
If you are willing to change a client's world, please apply today!
Some of our AMAZING benefits Include:
Competitive Weekly Pay
Paid Sick Leave
FREE Continuing Education with our Learning Center, a Great way to expand your Knowledge!
A Caring Support Staff on Call 24/7!
Our Employees are Bonded, Insured and W-2 ed.
Valid CA Driver s License, Means of Own Reliable Vehicle, and Car Insurance
A Current CPR Certification
Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Ability to Pass a Criminal Background Check / LiveScan
Must be Able to Provide Proof of Eligibility to Work Legally in the U.S
• Post ID: 98853502 eastbay