Real Estate Marketing Representative - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, Realtors
A Real Estate Marketing Representative is a real estate agent who walks clients through the process of a home purchase or sale. A real estate transaction can be a confusing and overwhelming experience so clients look to Real Estate Marketing Representatives to prepare their home for sale and to look for a new home to purchase. In this position, you will come up with marketing ideas to help your clients sell their home quickly and for good value. You will also help in the home search by trying to find the best possible home to meet your clients' needs.
- Come up with marketing ideas to make the homes in your portfolio sell quickly
- Stay informed on the local real estate environment and understand real estate values
- Advise clients on how to prepare their home for sale and price it appropriately
- Network with fellow Real Estate Marketing Representatives and advocate for your clients' best interests with them
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services. The company, which has 4,500 Sales Associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network.
Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach. We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region.
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, analyze, appraiser, consultant, invest, marketing, market trend, portfolio, real estate analyst
• Post ID: 98327332 eastbay