Fletcher Jones Automotive Group will be opening a BRAND NEW Audi brand dealership in the coming weeks. We are looking for talented, driven, and professional technicians to provide a world-class service experience that will keep our guests coming back for more!
- Automotive technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency, and in accordance with dealership and brand standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
- Automotive technicians perform vehicle checklists to identify what repairs need to be made
- Promptly complete warranty repair orders according to policy including warranty material disposition procedures
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Perform preventative maintenance, cleaning and repairs on dealership tools and equipment as necessary and be able to account for dealership-owned tools at all times
- Automotive technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be completed.
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an Automotive Technician
- Audi Technician Certification a plus
- Hold a valid driver s license and a clean DMV record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Fletcher Jones Automotive Group s Commitment to You:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Scheduling
- Paid Training
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Holidays
- Disability & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Post ID: 83894092 eastbay