Event start date and time: August 01, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: September 05, 2013 5:00 PM
An online course to learn mindfulness and build your own mindfulness practice.
Join over 1,000 people from 37 U.S. states and 15 countries who have taken this highly-rated six-week online class for teachers, parents, psychologists and anyone around the world who would like to learn mindfulness for themselves.
- Available to anyone around the world
- Reduce stress and increase coping skills
- Cultivate empathy for yourself and others
- Learn the science behind mindfulness
- Build up a personal mindfulness practice
Mindfulness Fundamentals satisfies the prerequisite for our Curriculum Training.
About the Online Mindfulness Course
- Open to anyone around the world who wants to learn mindfulness.
- Consists of weekly reading, guided audio practices, forums and supportive worksheets.
- Guiding teacher responds to questions and adds relevant comments to enhance the experience.
- Do the course on your own schedule during the week.
- There is no specific meeting time, but your reflections are due each week.
- Completion of all weekly questions is required to receive a certificate of completion.
Technical Requirements Participants are required to have internet access, an email account, and the ability to open PDF documents and listen to MP3s on their computer.
• Post ID: 14515902 eastbay