Presented By: Trang Dunlap | CA BRE #01712941 | 888.422.9991
Stunning single family home in this beautiful Foothill Glen neighborhood.
Built in 2005. Features high ceilings, lots of natural light, formal living & dining rooms. Open floor plan. Beautiful remodeled kitchen with island, abundant storage, quartz countertops, gas built-in cooktop, built in oven/microwave and tile flooring. Family room with built-in gas fireplace.
Upper level offers 4BR/2BA and laundry room. Spacious master suite with large soaking tub, a separate shower and double sink vanity. Newer flooring throughout and fresh interior paint. Recessed lights throughout the home. Central AC/Heat. 2 car garage provides space for cars and extra storage. Fenced in, low maintenance backyard with patio.
Conveniently located close to BART (10 min walk), AC Transit, Mission Blvd, 880/680 easy access to SF/Silicon Valley. It's also close to schools, library, parks, groceries, restaurants, Starbucks, convenience stores, Alameda Creek Regional Trail & Nile Canyon. Must see this great home in a friendly and peaceful neighborhood!!!
Open House Schedule
- Open House: Mar 10, 2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Open House: Mar 11, 2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 2,138 SQFT
- 3,080 Lot Size
- 2 Floors
- 9 Rooms
- 2 Parking Spots
- MLS: 40812982
** Important Property Docs and Reports available for download **
Please visit http://valledr.com to download and view the documents and reports
- Average rental report around 34182 Valle Dr, Union City, CA 94587 - average-rent-near-34182-valle-drive-union-city-california-94587.pdf
- Guy Jr. Emanuele Elementary School: Rating: 6 Grades: K-5
- Cesar Chavez Middle School: Rating: 3 Grades: 6-8
- James Logan high school: Rating: 7 Grades: 9-12
Virtual Tours, More Picture, Reports + Property Documents, and Much More please visit the property website
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. School information provided by greatschools.org
• Post ID: 98436242 eastbay